Sunday 28 February 2010

Easter Bunny (Only Read If You Have Watched iSonali #6!)

Here are the step written out to draw the Easter bunny. There may be changes on youtube because there are certain ways to draw certain parts of this drawing. Here are the steps!
Step 1: Draw a portrait oval.
Step 2: Draw an inner oval.
Step 3: Draw a round head.
Step 4: Draw the ears and bobble, tail thing.
Step 5: Draw the eyes and pupils oddly.
Step 6: Draw the legs and arms like elongated ovals.
Step 7: Draw feet like elongated circles and the paws like regular circles.
Step 8: Draw nose and teeth
There are the steps for you, and I hope you watch iSonali in the future and have fun drawing this!
Lotsa Love Sonali Matthews xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I'd love to use this on my blog, if that's OK. Not the instructions, but as a header picture maybe?
    ~Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I dont know what u mean? The cherry one, then not no ofenceee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sozz, now I get what you mean!! xoxo Sozz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking your time to write me a comment. I will be with you as soon as possible! Sonali xoxo

Followers