Thursday 22 April 2010

Hello,
Today was Earth Day, April 22nd 2010! I love this day, in fact this day should be EVERYDAY!
I have some things to say and some pictures to show. Firstly, I believe peace, love, happiness, and our earth are pretty much the most important things in our life.
1. Nobody can live without peace, it is so important to have plenty of PEACE.
2. Love, it is there all the time. You love your family, your friends and many more. LOVE.
3. Everyone needs to be happy to bring a heart-warming smile on each of our faces. HAPPINESS.
4. Our earth is where we live, where we will always live, and we should take care of our world or else it won't last as long as it can go. Earth day just reminds us how important our earth really is. EARTH.
These are some very important pictures...
This is one of my favourite quotes:
Peace does not mean to be in a place
where there is no noise, trouble or
hard work. It means to be in the midst
of those things and still be calm in your heart.

It's a lovely, meaningful line. I believe, if your old enough to understand it, it can make a difference, and for me it has made a difference. Which is exactly what Earth Day is all about. Making a difference. And Earth Day should be every day. Lotsa Love Sonali xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Earth Day definetley should be every day! And that quote is very thought-provoking... Lady Gaga has her good points.
    Happy Earth Day,
    ~Nicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking your time to write me a comment. I will be with you as soon as possible! Sonali xoxo

Followers