Friday 30 April 2010

New Book for me (Maddie)!

G1341_main_1.jpg (250×250)Hi, I'm Madelyn. 12 years old. 13 in June. Brown hair. Brown eyes. Was shipped to Sonali, Lucy and Em on the 9th of December 2009. Arrived next afternoon. Love nature. Peace Out! Anyway, I'm going to be ordering an awesome AG book. It's fairly new, or at least has the 'new' sign written on it. It's called Secrets at Camp Nokomis: A Rebecca Mystery! by Jacqueline Dembar Greene and illustrated by Jean-Paul Tibbles. I've heard that it has got really good reviews. On the AG website (http://www.americangirl.com) it has been rated 4.7 /5! Which is pretty good, I think. This is what american girl publishing wrote about the book. 


Rebecca loves everything about summer camp, but making friends turns out to be harder than she expected. What secret is her bunkmate hiding—and why? When camp pranks start getting out of hand and a girl goes missing, Rebecca is determined to find out what’s really going on. Available in March.

Sound so cool, Bye xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for taking your time to write me a comment. I will be with you as soon as possible! Sonali xoxo

Followers