Friday 26 February 2010

iSonali #6

Hi, 
It's me Sonali! I just wanted to let you know that iSonali 6# is coming out very soon. I was going to do a Valentines Special, but I was very busy. So, I decided to do an Easter Party Preparation Special which will include fun ideas and lots of laughter. Emily said to me that I have to dress up as an Easter bunny. I thought I would look demented like that!!! No way San Jose!! But, then when I made/ got the outfit, it wasn't too bad. Except I look pretty chubby and ... lets say LARGE-ISH in it.
Moving on ... this is the list or will be the list of what is in iSonali #6

  • How to make a cute Easter cake!
  • How to make a tasty Easter drink! (I might cut this one)
  • What to use for AG sized Easter eggs!
  • How to draw cute bunny and cute deco!
I hope you like the ideas I have for iSonali. If you look at the date I posted it you will realize when I'm filming/ filmed it. So, I'm filming it on Sunday, if not then I don't know when, well, I should do!! If not, NAUGHTY ME!!! 

Well, I think I should post this now so bye bye
Sonali Matthews xoxo
btw: I'm gonna write longer posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, for taking your time to write me a comment. I will be with you as soon as possible! Sonali xoxo

Followers