Saturday 10 April 2010

Fruity Fridays!

Hello,
I'm new to this blogging thing, but anyhow. I'm Emily Bennett, but you can call me Em (I'm Sonali's sister). Well, I love to cook and bake; especially fruity snacks. So, I thought I would show you people how I make all of my sort-of-created-by-me recipes. Every Friday I will post a recipe on how to make fruity snacks. We have decided this will be called FruityFridays. There will be an extra page on our list below the header. By the way: I'm English so I might sound a bit posh; I was brought up like that. Also, to make it a bit more fun and frothy, I'm letting you people tell me some ideas or even sending me a recipe which I will try out and might adapt.  I can not wait to hear from you. 
Best cooking from Emily Bennett x

4 comments:

  1. What a neat idea Em! Like Aunt Em from Kansas ;)

    ~Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Hmm...I'll think of some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very kewl .. this will be fun .. we are going to enjoy your fruity fridays .. LOL!!

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, for taking your time to write me a comment. I will be with you as soon as possible! Sonali xoxo

Followers